Listen Up - 00214
From real-life radio stars Roman Kemp and Vick Hope, comes this brilliantly funny book for children.
At their school, Arthur and Grace rein supreme: after all, they're the cool kids. They're also the radio kids, and between them they run the schools top two radio shows. Which means that as well as being the most popular kids, Grace and Arthur are also the biggest rivals.
So when a storm hits their school during a surprisingly popular chess tournament, and a blackout ensues, they can't wait to be the first to report on the storm. But things get complicated the very next day when their teacher tells them that the real scoop isn't the storm; it's the missing trophy.
Suddenly Arthur and Grace are in well over their heads. But with the whole school relying on them, there's no backing out now.
If anyone can figure out this mess, it's Arthur and Grace. After all, if you rule the airwaves, you rule the school...
- Will appeal to both boys and girls
- Line illustrations throughout add to the humour
- For fans of David Baddiel and David Solomons - full of humour and high jinks crime solving
- Written by two of Britain's rising radio stars - the story is authentic and full of behind-the-scenes realities
- Roman Kemp is not only the son of the 1980s super-couple Martin Kemp (Spandau Ballet) and Shirley Holliman (Wham) but has appeared on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here and Celebrity Gogglebox
- Vick Hope has hosted shows on MTV, Sky One, Channel 4 and ITN and was a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing in 2018